Software Consultant & Developer
I've been a consultant and developer at Atomic Object since 2005. I've got a B.S. in Computer Science from Michigan State University, and prior to Atomic, I worked for a number of companies including Texas Instruments, Raytheon, and Bank of America.
Since joining Atomic I've worked on projects for customers across North America from Victoria, BC to San Francisco to Boston. Some of these projects include:
- Quell, an iOS and Android Bluetooth Low Energy companion app to the Quell pain relief product.
- LifeConnect, a profile and care application for senior living communities developed with HTML5 offline capabilities.
- Manage by AGI, a web-based prioritization manager.
- Realius, a Fantasy Real Estate web game written in Ruby on Rails.
- PersonalDesigner, a kiosk application written using Open Laszlo and Java.
- Real-Time control software controlling robot hardware that could drive a manual car on a dynamometer, written on QNX in C++.
Outside of work, I enjoy spending time with my family, playing basketball, golfing, photography, and cycling.