With us since: January 2006
- Catalog Choice, a mail preference service for controlling direct mail marketing;
- Realius, a web-based game and collaborative prediction system which offers tools to gather data on user perception of real estate value;
- PersonalDesigner, a kiosk application that lets users paint their rooms virtually with a paint program-like interface;
- Priority Health’s mobile member ID iPhone application;
- Priority Health’s HealthInSite – a web-based reporting application which helps companies understand their health care consumption.
- and numerous other web and mobile applications.
Drew graduated with honors in 2006 with a degree in Computer Science and Mathematics. He was recognized as one of two outstanding seniors in his computer science graduating class.
While a student at Grand Valley State University he participated in an NSF-funded research program where he developed software using cutting-edge mathematics (bivariate Daubechies wavelets) to detect airplanes in aerial photographs. He also engaged in original research in a computer science independent study where he developed a new technique for compressing scientific data. A paper on this work was published in the 2007 IEEE Electro/Information Technology Conference.
His technical interests include algorithms, data structures, and programming languages. In his spare time, Drew enjoys reading, music, cooking, and brewing his own beer.
Writing & Presentations
Copyright © Atomic Object LLC. — Grand Rapids +1 616 776 6020 — Detroit +1 313 444 6010 — Contact Us